- 20-Apr-2017 to 30-May-2017 (CST)
- Fayetteville, AR, USA
- 10.83 plus shift diff for 2nd & 3rd shifts
- Full Time
Butterfield Trail Village Health Care Center and Special Care Center is one of the best, if not the best, skilled nursing facilities around. Our compassionate and professional team prides itself in providing quality care to our residents. Join our team and be a part of our very special community.
- Lower than average staff to resident ratio!
- $1500 Sign-On Bonus for 2nd and 3rd Shifts; $1000 for 1st Shift!
- Generous PTO Policy
As a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) you will be responsible for providing direct and indirect care to our residents under the direction of an RN or LPN.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide personal hygiene including bathing, oral care, skin and hair care and hand washing.
- Perform and assist with resident mobility, transferring, ambulation, positioning and range of motion.
- Carry out Universal Precautions procedures and isolating techniques.
- Document accurately all care given, including dietary intake and output, temperature, weight, pulse and respiration, using approved abbreviations and descriptive terms.
- Serve residents their meals and motivate and assist them with intake of nourishment and fluids.
- Participate in the planning of resident care through shift reports and resident care staffing meetings when assigned.
- Attend and participate in unit nursing staff meetings and monthly professional education programs.
- Participate in the continuing training process/preceptorship of new CNA's.
Education & Certification:
- Current active and valid licensure or certification.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to organize & prioritize responsibilities
- Basic computer skills
- Must be able to pass background checks and drug screen