- 19-Apr-2017 to 16-May-2017 (CST)
- Fayetteville, AR, USA
- Full Time
$500 Sign-on and Retention Bonus
Butterfield Trail Village is one of the best, if not the best, skilled nursing facilities around. Our compassionate and professional team prides itself in providing quality care to our residents. Join our team and be a part of our very special community.
Provides excellent services to Butterfield Trail Village residents when performing all housekeeping duties in our healthcare center.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide housekeeping services to patient rooms, private rooms/homes and public areas to ensure a safe, clean and odor free environment.
- Assist with special projects, restocking cart and/or area and maintain a clean work area.
- Assist in training other employees as requested by the supervisor or department head.
- Adjust schedule or work overtime on occasion to meet departmental needs.
- Perform all tasks to assure resident safety, personal safety and the protection of co-workers and the facility property.
- Attend department meetings and seminars as requested. Attend mandatory in-services.
- 6 months of housekeeping experience preferred.
- Must be able to communicate clearly with managers and other personnel.
- Must be able to reach, bend, stoop and frequently lift up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of all organizational information.
- Ability to maintain and consistently apply knowledge of regulations issued by Arkansas Health Department, Office of Long Term Care, OSHA and other authorities.
- Must be able to follow all safety, security, infection control and hazardous materials policies and procedures.
Schedule: 8 am-4:30 pm, Saturday - Wednesday (off Thursday and Friday)